Since the beginning of 2021, Jana Göhring has joined Dr. Maija Eltz’s team of doctors at the Institute for Orthodontics. Jana Göhring is from Germany and is a specialist in orthodontics.
In her daily work, she not only deals with the conventional fixing and adjusting of permanent braces, but also with so-called invisible braces (Invisalign technology).
In her daily work, she not only deals with conventional, fixed and removable orthodontics, but also with the so-called invisible braces (Invisalign technology).
Before studying dentistry, Jana Göhring worked as a dental assistant in Jena (Germany). She completed her dental studies at the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt University of Greifswald (Germany) in 2014. After her employment as an assistant dentist in Berlin, she continued her training as a specialist in orthodontics in Bremen (Germany) and at the University Dental Clinic of the Medical University of Vienna. In these well-known institutes she learned a lot about the most modern treatment techniques, complex dental case planning and quality patient care and was appointed as a specialist in orthodontics in spring 2020. Her knowledge covers the entire range of orthodontic treatment methods and has been completed by numerous training courses and certifications (including Invisalign and WIN).
Lebenslauf Jana Göhring
- 2002 – 2005 Ausbildung zur Zahnmedizinischen Fachangestellten in Jena (Deutschland)
- 2008 – 2014 Zahnmedizin Studium an der Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universität Greifswald (Deutschland)
- 2014 – 2015 Promotionsstudium an der Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universität Greifswald (Deutschland)
- 2015 – 2016 Anstellung als Assistenzzahnärztin in Berlin (Deutschland)
- 2016 – 2017 Anstellung als Weiterbildungsassistentin zur Fachärztin für Kieferorthopädie in Bremen (Deutschland)
- 2017– 2019 Anstellung als wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin an der Abteilung für Kieferorthopädie an der Universitätszahnklink in Wien
- 2020 Ernennung zur Fachzahnärztin für Kieferorthopädie