Affordable tooth regulation
for children & teenagers
Typical dental regulation is affordable from 150 EUR per month.
How much is my orthodontic treatment worth? This question, probably the most interesting one for many, is of course difficult to answer before an initial consultation. The needs and complexities of each patient are different and individual. Nevertheless, we do not want to shy away from the question.
Basically, we are guided by the autonomous fee guidelines of the Vienna Dental Association. Our experience shows that fixed braces without a down payment are affordable with monthly installments between 200 and 300 EUR (at 18-24 installments). You will receive detailed information at the initial consultation.
What I get for my money
The practice of Dr. Eltz offers the highest quality of treatment at a fair price. Our "all-inclusive" prices include:
- One hour consultation
- State-of-the-art diagnostics through digital cephalometric x-rays, panoramic x-rays, models and photos
- Free upgrade to Clear Brackets for fixed treatments
- All treatment appointments during the dental regulation
- All devices, brackets, materials etc. that may arise during treatment
- Treatment with the gentlest and most effective titanium wires to be had
- Comprehensive training after gluing the teeth
- Various utensils for cleaning the teeth, which we order specially from the USA
- A ‘removal package’ with a variety of content that will do you good after the braces have been removed
- Support in all questions relating to the submission of the treatment and cost plan to your insurance company
How I can save 1,099 Euros
The Eltz Institute stands for the best price-performance ratio in orthodontics. For this reason, we also do our best to identify all possible ways in which our patients can save money:
Around EUR 600 from the insurance: In many cases and depending on the degree of severity, the Health Insurance Fund refunds around EUR 300 per year of treatment. As a rule, two years of treatment can be submitted. Private insurances or other state health insurances can even provide higher subsidies.
About EUR 300 from the tax: In the case of wage tax equalization under "extraordinary burdens", all payments made in the past year can be claimed. Depending on income, number of children, ... this amount naturally varies from patient to patient. However, if you take an average income, this can lead to tax savings of several hundred Euros.
EUR 199 with immediate payment: In order to support the financial affordability of dental adjustments, we of course also offer installment payments. However, the administrative effort involved is enormous. For this reason, we set incentives for those patients who pay for their treatment in an amount before the start of treatment. In this case, there is a 4 percent discount on the cost of dental adjustment. With treatment costs of EUR 4980 as an example, an immediate payer saves a further EUR 199.
You can find out more about how I can save as much money as possible in our one-hour consultation. Simply register at +43/1/319 00 07 16.
How can I pay for the braces?
Financial concerns shouldn't be an obstacle to dental adjustment. For this reason we offer a wide range of payment options.
- Credit card
- ATM card
- Installment payments