Eltz is affordable
We offer the world's highest quality methods of orthodontic treatment. At the same time, it is important to us that our methods remain affordable for many people.
What does orthodontic treatment with invisible braces or brackets cost?
Fair flat rates for your braces
We inform you of all costs at your initial consultation. Generally, we follow fair fee guidelines according to the Vienna Dental Association.
You can count on this: Regardless of how long your treatment takes, how many aligners, brackets or wires you may need: the agreed sum will not be raised retrospectively, and we guarantee your treatment result!
Benefits at Eltz
…for the costs of your braces:
- Flexible installment payments from 6 to 60 months
- Interest-free payments
- Discounts for immediate payment
- Support with insurance reimbursements
- Support with tax deductibles
- Certified provider for „Free Braces“
- Payment methods: cash, debit, credit, Apple pay
- Eltz guarantee
- 1-year warranty
- Within-time guarantee
How did our patients Carla, Nina and Thomas feel about our payment options?
Interest-free installment payments for all our braces
Many of our patients appreciate the option of our unique, interest-free payments. Only material costs require a down-payment. You can choose the number of installments (from 6 months up to the duration of your treatment). This way we make your dream smile affordable.
Invisible braces for children and adults with flexible payments
With our financing service you can split the costs of your orthodontic treatment up to 60 months and pay within affordable monthly fees.
I would like to know more about the costs of braces?
What is the worth of braces? What does an Invisalign treatment cost? All very important questions. Unfortunately, due to legal reasons, prices aren’t allowed to be listed on the internet in Austria anymore. Nevertheless, we want to support you with your questions.
What do I get for my money?
We offer the highest quality for a fair price. Our „all-inclusive“ prices include:
- One hour consultation
- State-of-the-art diagnostics through digital cephalometric x-rays, panoramic x-rays, models, and photos
- Free upgrade to Clear Brackets for fixed treatments
- All treatment appointments during the dental regulation
- All devices, brackets, materials etc. that may be needed during treatment
- Treatment with the gentlest and most effective titanium wires to be had
- Comprehensive training after gluing the teeth
- Various utensils for cleaning the teeth, which we order specially from the USA
- A ‘removal package’ with a variety of content that will do you good after the braces have been removed
- Support in all questions relating to the submission of the treatment and cost plan to your insurance company
The result of your dental regulation is guaranteed at Eltz
With Invisalign © and SureSmile ©, your individual result is simulated in three dimensions before the treatment. We don't start treatment until you're happy with it. If this result is not achieved, we will continue to treat you with brackets free of charge. Until you are satisfied. No patient leaves us without his dream smile.
We are convinced of the quality of our treatment. We guarantee that. How we do that explains Dr. Eltz.
How I can save 1,099 Euros
The Eltz Institute stands for the best price-performance ratio in orthodontics. For this reason, we also do our best to identify all possible ways in which our patients can save money:
- Around EUR 600 from the insurance: In many cases and depending on the degree of severity, the Health Insurance Fund refunds around EUR 300 per year of treatment. As a rule, two years of treatment can be submitted. Private insurances or other state health insurances can even provide higher subsidies.
- About EUR 300 from the tax: In the case of wage tax equalization under "extraordinary burdens", all payments made in the past year can be claimed. Depending on income, number of children, ... this amount naturally varies from patient to patient. However, if you take an average income, this can lead to tax savings of several hundred Euros.
- EUR 199 with immediate payment: In order to support the financial affordability of dental adjustments, we of course also offer installment payments. However, the administrative effort involved is enormous. For this reason, we set incentives for those patients who pay for their treatment in an amount before the start of treatment. In this case, there is a 4 percent discount on the cost of dental adjustment. With treatment costs of EUR 4980 as an example, an immediate payer saves a further EUR 199.
You can find out more about how I can save as much money as possible in our one-hour consultation. Simply register at +43/1/319 00 07 16.
How can I pay for the braces?
Financial concerns shouldn't be an obstacle to dental adjustment. For this reason we offer a wide range of payment options.
- Credit card
- ATM card
- Installment payments