Invisible. Precise. Quickly.
High-tech orthodontics at the Eltz Institute – who doesn’t want a beaming, confident smile? With the new SureSmile technology, made in the USA, orthodontics reaches completely new dimensions. The Vienna Eltz Institute for Orthodontics brings innovative braces to Austria with SureSmile.
Super-Scan & intelligent wires
The newest trend comes, as very often within medicine, from the USA: SureSmile is a computerized treatment system which works with robot-bent wires and orthodontics to open new dimensions to doctors and patients.
Your SureSmile benefits
- As each tooth movement is planned precisely before beginning treatment, you can expect a 30% shorter treatment period, scientifically proven.
- You can expect fewer appointments, especially in the final stages (only 3 instead of 10-15) as all wires are pre-bent until the end of your straightening process via digital planning.
- Impressions via SureSmile are only taken via digital scans.
- The aligners are friction-reduced, allowing for a much gentler correction.
- Through 3D planning you can view your expected results before beginning treatment.
- Of course, correction at Eltz is also possibly “invisibly”. In this case wires are placed on the inside, completely invisibly.
Process of an SureSmile treatment
In a first step, we work with a special scanner that records the teeth and uses them to create a 3D model of the dentition in the digital laboratory. The revolutionary thing about the method is the three-dimensional computer-controlled tooth movement. Particularly in connection with maxillofacial surgery, you can achieve a unique diagnostic planning depth and precision.
2. Treatment plan
The computer then uses the super scans created in the first step to create a treatment plan: The patient sees a 3D simulation of the entire treatment process with every individual tooth movement - at the end of which there are bite quality and temporomandibular joint health.
3. Precision of the wires
This treatment technique, simulated by the computer, is digitally transferred 1: 1 to the wires in the subsequent step. The finest robotic arms work with great precision - this enables tailor-made and 100 percent precise treatment.
In some cases, SureSmile technology even acts as "invisible braces". On request, we can also apply the SureSmile technique to the inside of the tooth so that the wires and brackets can hardly be seen from the outside. This not only has visual advantages: internal brackets minimize the risk of tooth discoloration or edges.
Arrange a free consultation for your braces!
Arrange your free consultation by phone on 01 358 31 00, via our online booking, or use our contact form for questions.